Thursday, October 4, 2012

First things first...

Ok so here it is! My first blog post EVER. I have been thinking about starting a blog for awhile...years in fact. But I always had some excuse not to do it. I didn't know where to start, I didn't think anyone would want to read it, I didn't have the time, blah blah blah. Finally, I am at the point that my brain feels likely to explode, and that is either from a lack of sleep or because I have so many things to say that I just MUST get them all out in a blog. (I am sure it is a little of both.)
So I have decided to start a blog when I have less free time in my life than I have ever had. My four-and-a half month old son takes up ALL of my time and I wouldn't have it any other way (but I will get into more about that, later). And since I love a good challenge, I figured I would start this blog now and compete with myself to see when I can actually find time to post! As far as not knowing how to start...I think I have figured out the basics, but I am sure there will be some changes along the way as I figure this out a little better.
Hopefully, all of the craziness that you will find in this blog will enlighten, empower, and at the very least, entertain you! Enjoy, and I'm glad you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment